9.03.2013

Update: Newness Day 15

Two weeks ago I wrote a post about Newness and challenged myself to be open to new things for the next 30 days, you can see it here. This is just a quick update on what I've been doing so far and have I completely fallen off the path of righteousness? 

Well, although I forget to drink 2 liters of water a day sometimes, which is something I've set out to do, I have found that I am less hesitant to try new things and overall feel that my attitude towards telling friends and family about my endeavors has done a 180. Believe it or not, I was always very timid and shy about my blogging unless I was speaking with strangers or new acquaintances. It's one of those things that I was always worried about what people would think or me or my blog but I have come to let all of that go. My newness is mainly focused on personal growth and committing more of myself to this blog. It has opened my mind to more possibilities and has given me back my "don't give a" attitude that I felt that I had lost. I have come across some great inspiration like Shameless Maya on YouTube and other people that have made me think "why the hell not?" If you haven't checked her out, she is fierce. 

This journey is far from over but I thought I would do a quick update. If you have any suggestions or recommendations, feel free to throw them my way in the comments below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment! <3

01 09 10